Sincerely Legenia on YouTube
Welcome to my YouTube page where I share with you a few of my favorite recipes from my YouTube Channel. These recipes change monthly, so if you have a favorite one, print it now before it's removed.
Like, Comment and Subscribe Today!
Below are my favorite videos and recipes! If you have any questions please click on the "Let's Chat" section below, I will be happy to chat w/ you anytime Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm. Enjoy!
For my newest recipes and/ or videos click on my Blog section in the navigation bar above.
KETO Delicious French Garlic Chicken
2 tsp herbes de Provence
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 tbsp butter
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. In a medium bowl, combine the herbes de Provence, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, slat, pepper, and 3 cloves of garlic. Whisk well to emulsify the olive oil and vinegar
2. Add the chicken breasts and massage to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
3. Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat; add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the 8 cloves of chopped garlic and sauce for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the chicken, leaving behind as much of the marinade as possible. (Do not discard the marinade.) Cook until chicken is lightly browned on one side, 3 to 5 minutes
5. Add the reserved marinade and 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. ( For safety with the marinade, the sauce must come to a complete boil while cooking, but reduce the heat as necessary to continue simmering) Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165F
6. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter. Add the whipping cream to the pan and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
7. Pour the sauce over the chicken and ENJOY!
KETO Cheesy Bacon & Brussel Sprouts Casserole
-1 lb. Brussel Sprouts halved
-1/2 cup chopped onion
-1 tbsp. garlic
-1 cup Mozzarella cheese
-1 cup Parmesan cheese
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-1/2 cup crumbled bacon
Add olive oil to a hot skillet (med. High heat), add onions. Cook until tender
Add Brussel sprouts, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet.
Reduce heat to med. low. and cook for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
After 5 minutes, add heavy cream, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Top w/ bacon.
Place in the oven until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Best served warm.
KETO "Popcorn" Cauliflower
8 cups cauliflower
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1 tsp. ground turmeric
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
Hey Guys! This is a delicious Keto snacks that you are sure to enjoy!
KETO Mozzarella Tuna Wrap
(2) 5oz. cans of tuna (in water) -Crystal Farms mozzarella cheese wraps
green leaf lettuce
1 Roma tomato
2 tbsp, diced onion
1/1/2 tbsp. celery
1 tbsp. red bell pepper
3- 4 slices of dill pickle chopped 1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. dijon mustard
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. salt - tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
In a medium-sized bowl combine tuna, onions, red bell pepper, celery, pickles, garlic powder, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Lay mozzarella cheese wraps on a flat surface top with lettuce, tomatoes, and tuna salad.
KETO Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp and Sausage
1 lb. smoked sausage
1 lb. jumbo shrimp
1 med. zucchini
1 med. yellow squash
1 small onion
1/2 red bell pepper
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
1/4 cup Cajun seasoning (I used cajun sparkle which I purchased at Kroger)
Hey Guys! This is a Quick and EASY Dish That Your Family is Sure to ENJOY! Read Below for Instructions and Let me know how you like this AMAZING, KETO Dish!
1. Chop onion, bell pepper, zucchini, squash, and garlic.
2. Slice smoked sausage
3. Wash, peel and devein shrimp
4. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
5. Drizzle 1/2 of the EVOO and Cajun seasoning onto veggies, sausage, and shrimp and mix. 6. Pour remaining EVOO and Cajun seasoning onto veggies, sausage, and shrimp and mix one last time.
7. Place ingredients in the air fryer. Enough to make one layer.
8. Cook at 400 degrees for approximately 15 - 20 minutes or until done
KETO One Pan Cabbage Casserole
1 lb Ground Beef or Turkey
1/2 Large Cabbage
1/3 Teaspoon of Salt
1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
8 oz. Can of Tomato Sauce
1 Can of Rotel
1 Tablespoon of Paprika
1 Tablespoon of Garlic powder
1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese
In a medium-size skillet brown your beef or turkey over medium heat, drain off any grease.
Add the diced onion and sauté 3-5 minutes.
Add the cabbage, tomatoes with green chilies, tomato sauce, spices and stir well.
Cover and reduce heat to medium cooking for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese!
** This is not a Sincerely original. I got this recipe from maebells.com. Check out their website for more great recipes. **
KETO Garlic Bread
1 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2 c. finely ground almond flour
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 large egg
1 tbsp. butter, melted
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
First preheat your oven to 400°
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, combine mozzarella, cream cheese, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt. Place in the microwave on high until cheeses are melted, approximately 1 minute. Remove.
Immediately stir in the egg.
Shape dough onto a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Next brush the mixture over the top of the bread.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut and serve with marinara or ranch sauce for dipping.
Real Shrimp & Cauliflower Grits
1 1/2 cups cauliflower grated
4 slices of bacon
1 1/2 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 Tbsp. Butter Olive Oil
1 garlic clove chopped
1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
1/4 cup chopped parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
Hi Guys! Your family will LOVE, this dish! It is absolutely delicious and is a fabulous alternative to regular shrimp & grits!
1. Drizzle shrimp w/ olive oil and season with your favorite cajun seasoning (I used McCormick). Sit in fridge until ready to cook.
2. Grate cauliflower until very fine. (you can use a food processor or hand grater)
3. Add chicken stock and cauliflower to a medium saucepan cover and bring to a boil remembering to sir occasionally (cooking time about 20 minutes)
4. Dice bacon and add to a hot skillet; cook until crispy.
5. About halfway through the cooking process for cauliflower, season w/ salt, pepper and add butter, cover and finish cooking for about 10 additional minutes.
6. Remove bacon from the skillet. (Drain on paper towel); reserve the fat in the skillet for the next step.
7. Add cheddar cheese and cream to cauliflower rice, cover, and
8. Saute onions in bacon fat. When onions become translucent,
add shrimp, garlic, and butter; once shrimp turns pink on both sides
remove from heat and add parsley.
Add cauliflower grits to plate, next add crispy bacon bits, then
shrimp. Lastly, top with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!!
Fully Loaded Radishes
Missing Potatoes on KETO?
I made these loaded radishes and they are SOOOO GOOOD!! A wonderful alternative for potatoes!
- 2-3 bunches of radishes
- 2 slices bacon
- Cheddar cheese (however much you'd like to top your radishes with_
- Sour cream
- Green onions or chives
Cook bacon. Reserve bacon fat. When bacon is done, crumble and reserve to the side.
While bacon is cooking wash radishes and cut into 4’s (see YouTube video)
Add to pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt (cook for approx. 8 minutes)
Drain really well before adding to bacon
Add bacon fat to a hot skillet and add drained radishes.
Add Sazon seasoning (I get mine at WalMart and Kroger)
Cook until tender and browning
Add radishes to an oven safe dish.
Top with cheese and crumbled bacon
Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
Serve hot! Enjoy
Try My KETO Creamy Lemon Chicken w/ Cauliflower Rice
Serve over riced or mashed cauliflower, mashed radishes.
Serve over rice, mashed potatoes
- Season chicken breast w/ salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Add approx. 2 tbsp. of olive oil & 1 tbsp. butter to skillet
- Brown chicken approx. 4 min. on each side at med. heat (don’t worry they will finish cooking when we return them to the skillet)
- Remove from skillet
- Add onion & dried thyme to skillet (be sure to leave those chicken bits in the bottom of your skillet). Cook until onion has softened a bit.
- Add garlic (let cook for approx. 30 seconds)
- Add chicken broth, stir and let simmer for 5 min.
- Add heavy cream, cream cheese, remaining butter and lemon juice. Allow to simmer on low heat for 8 – 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and becomes smooth and creamy.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer another 8 min.
4 thinly sliced chicken breast
1 med. onion (chopped)
1 tsp. chopped garlic
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
½ cup heavy cream
2 tsp. cream cheese (softened)
2 cups chicken stock
2 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. dried thyme
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. onion powder
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice & Chorizo Turkey Sausage
Delicious KETO recipe that you have just GOT to try! See ingredients below! I love it and I hope you will too.
1 Lg. Head Cauliflower (riced)
1/2 White Onion
1lb. Jennie O Chorizo Turkey Sausage
8oz. Queso Fresco Cheese (crumbled)
8oz. Colby Jack Cheese (I used Kraft)
1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
4oz. Cream Cheese
To date this is by far my favorite Keto recipe! I was pleasantly surprised by just how delicious this mac n' cheese really is. I hope you love it just as much as I do. Please let me know! Like, Comment and Subscribe. SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar, grated (reserve 2 oz. to top)
- 3 ounces Gruyere, grated
Keto Cauliflower Bacon Mac n' Cheese
Spicy Cabbage and Turkey Sausage
You'll love my Spicy Cabbage and Turkey Sausage!! This meal is buttery, flavorful and hearty. Spicy Cabbage and Turkey Sausage is a wonderful one pot meal that will be ready in no time.
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 Small head cabbage
- 1 lb. Smoked sausage
- 1 10 oz. Can Rotel
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp pepper