Real Keto Cornbread
OK... so on the real!! This is some delicious, buttery cornbread and you are going to love it! This is a keto cornbread and it's absolutely amazing!! I can't wait for you guys to try it. Let me know what you think!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place cast iron skillet in oven to preheat with oven.
3. In a large bowl combine almond flour (you may need to sift almond flour), baking soda and salt. Mix 4. Add eggs, butter, buttermilk, and corn extract.
5. Whisk together until well combined.
6. Remove skillet from oven. Coat skillet with the 1 tablespoon of reserved butter.
7. Add cornbread batter to skillet, and spread it evenly
8. Place in the oven for approximately 20 - 25 minutes (keep an eye on your bread)
9. Once browned, remove and allow to cool.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup melted butter + 1 tbsp. butter reserved
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. corn extract