Spicy Smoky Keto Chicken Meatballs
These Spicy Smokey Keto Chicken Meatballs are all the RAGE!! Full of smoky flavor, you will be so satisfied. Only 2.86 Net Carbs Per Serving. Enjoy!
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees
· In a small skillet, drizzle a little avocado oil (about 1/2 tsp.) and add onions, oregano & a dash of salt & pepper.
· Sauté until onions are tender and translucent. Remove from heat and let cool.
· Meanwhile add your ground chicken to a large bowl along with the all-purpose seasoning, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and those cooled onions that we sautéed.
· Using your hands, mix until well combined.
· Shape into 1 inch meatballs. Try to make sure they are all about the same size for even cooking.
· Cook for 25 minutes.
· When they are done, allow them to cool.
· Pair them with your favorite low carb sauce and Enjoy!
1 lb. ground chicken
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. oregano
2 Tbs. Sincerely Legenia All-Purpose Seasoning OR your favorite all-purpose seasoning
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tbs. avocado oil for sauteing (I used bacon fat)
salt & pepper to taste