Print Recipe Here:
Keto Sausage Peppers Onions
Download PDF • 573KB
Need another quick, easy delicious meal? I've got you covered! My quick keto sausage, peppers, and onions are just fabulous. You'll be done in less than 20 minutes.
- 14 oz. bag peppers & onions (I got mine from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbs. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Add olive oil to a hot skillet
2. Add entire bag of peppers and onions, your sausage, and diced tomatoes.
3. Cook for about a minute, then add garlic, cajun seasoning
4. Cook on medium-high heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
*Great served over cauliflower rice, spaghetti squash, miracle noodles.
See Recipe Video Here. Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up, comment, and subscribe!